€104.00 inc. VAT
A specialist corrective lotion for oily, problematic skin. It deeply hydrates, while simultaneously balancing oil production and reducing the potential for future breakouts. Together with CLR FOAM CLEANSER™, it forms part of a powerful anti-acne duo. CLR LOTION also helps to exfoliate the top layer of dead skin cells, and prevents further build-up, leaving skin feeling pure, refreshed, and clean.
It features a combination of ingredients shown to reduce excess pore-clogging oils, including Salicylic Acid and Niacinamide. Niacinamide has been clinically proven to reduce the appearance of acne, increase skin moisturisation and improve the look of ageing skin and uneven tone.
CLR LOTION is a recommended Protocol for Dermapen Treatments™ for acne and for ongoing personal skincare to maximise and maintain results for acne-prone conditions.
- Helps to prevent breakouts
- Exfoliates the surface of the skin removing acne-causing impurities and reducing excess oil
- Helps to soothe irritated skin
- Assists in lightening the appearance of skin pigmentation associated with inflamed acne
- Balances acid activity with hydrating ingredients
How to use
Daily Skin Care Routine
CLR LOTION can be used as a dual corrective serum and moisturiser as part of your regular skincare routine for problematic or pigmented skin.
- Cleanse with CLR FOAM CLEANSER.
- Follow by lightly spritzing CLINIPREP™.
- Apply BRITE LITE™.
- Using clean fingertips, massage CLR LOTION into the skin. Avoid the eye area.
- Finish with COVER RECOVER™ SPF 30 camouflage makeup.
Dermapen Microneedling Procedures
Use as a Meso-Glide™ combined with HYLA ACTIVE™ at a ratio 1:1 during Dermapen Treatment for acne.
Popular for its natural healing properties, this New Zealand native contains potent antibacterial agents, vitamins and minerals that help reduce skin blemishes.
Salix Alba (Willow Bark) Extract
Willow Bark contains salicylic acid, which is well-known for its efficacy in treating acne and problematic skin. As a Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA), Salicylic Acid is highly oil-soluble, penetrating the skin at a deeper level to unclog pores, while exfoliating the top layer of skin.
Niacinamide has proven efficacy in treating inflammatory acne vulgaris. It also contains anti-inflammatory properties to calm and soothe red and irritated skin.
A triple-weighted Hyaluronic Acid complex that effortlessly absorbs into the skin to promote maximum hydration moisture infusion and long-lasting comfort.