€104.00 inc. VAT
Lock in moisture and shield your skin from environmental impurities with SKIN VENEER™. This carefully balanced moisturiser contains a blend of peptides, proteins, botanicals, and cholesterol which replicate your skin’s natural barrier function for superior protection. It offers a welcome boost of hydration to skin affected by age, sensitivity, xerosis, dermatitis, or eczema.
Inspired by the composition of the skin’s natural barrier function, SKIN VENEER provides intense moisturising for dry to very dry skin, while protecting the skin against harsh environmental conditions. It’s the ultimate microneedling moisturiser, as the skin tends to experience some dryness during the proliferation phase.
A peptide-packed moisturiser, SKIN VENEER protects your skin like a biocompatible ’veneer’ layer while increasing intracellular water. It’s the perfect penultimate step in almost any Dp Dermaceuticals™ skincare routine due to the way it locks in beneficial actives from your serums or correctives.
Squalane is just one of the valuable ingredients this microneedling moisturiser boasts. An intense moisturising oil, Squalane is naturally found in the skin and regulates excess oil production and does not clog pores.
SKIN VENEER is suitable for use on dry to very dry skin all over the body and can help relieve the symptoms of xerosis, dermatitis and eczema, and post-operative dryness.
- Creates a natural barrier function on the skin
- Improves hydration
- Veneer-like layer traps in benefits of serums and correctives
- Visibly firms, plumps and assists with fine lines and wrinkles
How to use
Daily Skin Care Routine
- Each morning and evening, cleanse with TRI-PHASE CLEANSER™.
- Apply the recommended Dp Dermaceuticals products for visibly aged or sensitive skin. This may include HYLA ACTIVE™, ANTIOXIDANT COCKTAIL™, VITAMIN RICH REPAIR™, BRITE LITE™ or RETINAL ACTIVE™.
- Apply SKIN VENEER sparingly to face, neck and décolleté as the last skincare step to lock in the benefits of other correctives, allow to absorb and dry.
- In the morning, apply Dp Dermaceuticals COVER RECOVER™ SPF 30 camouflage makeup.
Dermapen Microneedling Procedures
During the proliferation phase following a Dermapen microneedling procedure, it’s common for the skin to feel dry. SKIN VENEER may be recommended as a post-microneedling moisturiser for extra hydration.
Triglycerides (Caprylyl Glycol)
A humectant, antioxidant and skin conditioning ingredient that intensely moisturises skin to leave it feeling soft and smooth. It also binds other ingredients together and can work as a preservative of sorts to make active ingredients last longer.
Squalane possesses powerful anti-ageing and anti-inflammatory properties, while also helping to balance oil production in the skin to keep it looking healthy and clear.
A triple-weighted Hyaluronic Acid complex that effortlessly absorbs into the skin to promote maximum hydration moisture infusion and long-lasting comfort.